The AUDIT FUNDING incentive is intended to cover up to 50% of the cost of an energy audit.
An energy audit is the first step in understanding how energy is being used in your building. This will help you reduce operating costs and improve performance.
Business customers are eligible for incentives to complete energy audits assessing the potential for energy savings through equipment replacement, operational practices, or participation in Demand Response initiatives and other building systems and envelopes projects.
Detailed Analysis of Capital Intensive Modifications
- Eligibility is for buildings with greater than 50,000 square feet.
- The incentive is $ 0.05 per sq. ft. up to a maximum of 50% of Detailed Analysis of Capital Intensive Modifications costs or up to an additional $10,000, whichever is less.
Commercial Services and Incentives by Sector
- Education (grade schools, colleges and universities)
- Healthcare (hospital and long-term care facilities)
- Multi-Residential (apartments, condos, row- or townhouses)
- Recreation and Other
All Commercial Services and Incentives
- Retrofit Incentives – rebates for installing efficient appliances and systems in existing buildings
- Boiler Incentives – rebates for installing high efficiency boilers
- Showerhead Rebate Program – rebates for replacing existing showerheads with low-flow showerheads
- Energy Compass – customized service for commercial customers to improve their energy efficiency
- Run-it-Right – exclusive operational improvement service for large volume customers
- Ozone Laundry – a new laundry incentive offer for commercial customers
To qualify for any of the above incentives, you’ll need to complete an application and agree to all terms and conditions.
Fixed Incentives from Enbridge are designed to help offset the cost of energy efficiency upgrades that will reduce the amount of natural gas you consume and your overall natural gas bills. You will find a complete list of our 2014 Fixed Incentives here: LINK
Union Gas has energy efficiency solutions that will help your business save both energy and money, year after year – savings you can pass on to your customers. And by taking advantage of valuable rebates, you can cut the upfront costs of your energy saving upgrade as well.
- Rebates and Incentives – The fastest way to save on costs, streamline your operations and stay ahead of the competition! Take a few minutes to explore our energy saving programs for natural gas space heating, water heating, cooking and engineering projects that can help achieve your energy management goals.
Engineering Feasibility Studies
Union Gas will help fund studies to identify and quantify potential energy saving measures on natural gas consuming equipment, gas-related heating systems or facilities. Studies analyze an existing building or process to determine the changes that will increase your overall energy efficiency.
Typical projects include thermal surveys, facility air-balances, HVAC audits, energy audits, benchmarking activities and equipment upgrade studies.
If you are interested in Energy Retrofit incentives see this page: LINK